One Word.
I am supposed to pick one word that encapsulates the year of 2010 for me. This is much more difficult than I thought it would be. "Disappointing" comes to mind. Or "awful." There have been so many steps backward and forward this year. That's it; I think I found it. "Bittersweet."
There have been so many things that have gone wrong for me. Painful break-up, learning to live half-alive, moving towards becoming the person I always wanted to be, moving back home to save money, becoming a runner and challenging myself to do races, stepping out of my shell and flying across the country to answer some questions despite the less than stellar outcome...yep. Bittersweet.
And what is my word for 2011? Hope. Or Hopeful. Whatever. I am stepping out and hoping that this year will finally be a good year, one of challenges and new opportunities and maybe a little bit more happiness than I've experienced in the past few years. Here's to Hope.
reverb10.com
I am supposed to pick one word that encapsulates the year of 2010 for me. This is much more difficult than I thought it would be. "Disappointing" comes to mind. Or "awful." There have been so many steps backward and forward this year. That's it; I think I found it. "Bittersweet."
There have been so many things that have gone wrong for me. Painful break-up, learning to live half-alive, moving towards becoming the person I always wanted to be, moving back home to save money, becoming a runner and challenging myself to do races, stepping out of my shell and flying across the country to answer some questions despite the less than stellar outcome...yep. Bittersweet.
And what is my word for 2011? Hope. Or Hopeful. Whatever. I am stepping out and hoping that this year will finally be a good year, one of challenges and new opportunities and maybe a little bit more happiness than I've experienced in the past few years. Here's to Hope.
reverb10.com


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home